Wednesday 25 September 2013

My heart swells and my feet start to twitch

Music does that to me sometimes. That's how I know a good song from an ok one. For me anyway, these things are so subjective!

Certain bands manage time and time again to make music that makes my heart swell and my feet twitch. Mostly its rock and metal stuff, but not always. This is the kind of music that when I spend all day listening to it I leave the office with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. And who doesn't love that feeling?

I made a playlist on Youtube, so you can share my joy! 

Featuring:

Stone Sour
Volbeat
Lindsey Stomp
Within Temptation
Ill Nino
Spineshank
Ylvis
Macklemore x Ryan Lewis
Dizzee Rascal
Slipknot
and more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...