Wednesday 4 September 2013

Currently listening to: Team Rock Radio

I finally got round to installing some listening software on my phone so I can listen to Team Rock Radio.

If you haven't heard of it, its a commercial radio station broadcasting online and on DAB, playing a selection of rock music over a range of shows.

What is really great about it is the diversity, and the lack of adverts! The mix I've heard so far has ranged from quite full on metal to blues.
Space is also given over to specific genres, and they have band takeovers. I'm particularly intrigued by the Saturday night "Party Rock" show I've just heard advertised!

I've only been listening since this morning, but I'm already hooked. Go to www.teamrockradio.com for more info on shows etc, and how to listen. Then let them destroy your eardrums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...