Tuesday 24 July 2012

Within Temptation Elements!


I am so so excited!! Within Temptation are putting on a special concert for their 15th anniversary this year and I have just bought tickets!! It is at the Sportpalais in Antwerp on November 13th and the band are promising that it is going to be very very special. Having seen the DVD of their Java Island concert a few years back, and their Black Symphony DVD, I am certain it is going to be immense.

I'm going with The Beard and my Mum, and we still have to work out the logistics of getting to Antwerp from Vienna, but come November 13th I'll be rocking out in Antwerp!

Now I just have to spend the next few months figuring out what to wear.....

More details about the event can be found on www.within-temptation.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...