Tuesday 31 July 2012

OOTD: grey and white

I figure seeing as I have some time on my hands that I can do these kind of posts more regularly. Although at the moment I'm often hanging out in a bikini, so I won't be posting masses of those pictures!

I've been out shopping for food today, and having a wander around the shops. Didn't buy anything other than the food, so nothing exciting to report! The weather started off cool and bright this morning but the temperature has been increasing steadily as the the day has progressed. Right now at 5.30pm the sky is clear, and it is pretty warm.

So, on to the clothes (and the make up):






I've had the most horrendous cystic acne outbreak in the last week, which is finally healing up. Thanks to the excellent advice and information from Caroline Hirons on her blog Beauty Mouth (the acne and dry vs dehydrated cheat sheets are essential reading), I've managed to figure out some of the problems and am working to rectify them.

Clothes
Skirt: made by me from a pair of jeans
Tshirt: H&M
Shoes: Converse All Stars
Necklace: Silver Celtic Knot from flea market in Truro, thick snake chain from Silver Scene in Taunton

Make Up
All MAC unless stated
Eyeshadow: Paint in Bare Canvas; Brule, Shale and Arctic Grey
Eyeliner: Fluidline in Blacktrack
Mascara: Alverde Precizion + Schwung in Schwarz
Eyebrows: Stud and Clear Brow Gel
Base: Matchmaster in 1.0, Studio Fix Concealer in NC15, Pressed Powder in NC15, Transparent Finishing Powder
Blusher: Pink Swoon
Lipstick: Creme Cup
Fix+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...