Wednesday 26 January 2011

Goodbye January Blues!!

Apologies for the lack of posting - January has not been much to write home about. What with the usual post Christmas empty wallet syndrome (combined with it being a looooong month), quitting smoking and the ever present feeling that my body does not really meet current modern standards, I haven't really felt like posting anything, let alone about make up or clothes.
But, January is nearly over, and with the end of the month comes my birthday. January has also brought a wedding invite, which is exciting because I have an excuse for a new dress. I also have had some good news on the job front, which makes things clearer and more certain.

So, onwards and upwards right?

Things I am loving right now:

  • My fringe - I'm finally getting the hang of styling it and figured out what I'm going to do with the rest of my hair. I have an appointment with my hairdresser on Friday for a trim :)
  • Rum. I can't seem to stop drinking Lambs Navy Rum and coke, it is my favourite tipple!
  • MAC Studio Sculpt foundation: flawless skin.
  • The fact that my skin is clearing up (I've probably jinxed it all now!)
  • The new Alexander Miller fabric prints - I have picked one for the dress I will be making! 
  • Feeling like a clever clogs - I turned in an assignment a couple of weeks ago that I thought was terrible and I got some amazing feedback from my tutor today and a distinction!
  • Being able to sing better now I've quit smoking, and enjoying belting out some cracking tunes in the car! 
  • Revisiting some amazing albums that I had forgotten how much I loved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...