Friday 7 January 2011

NOTD

I bought a couple of nail polishes in Sally's on Monday. A bit naughty but sometimes you need a treat right?

Anyway, one of them was a China Glaze Christmas colour, so was in the sale for a bargainous £2.40.
Little Drummer Boy:


I took it against my dress so you could see the blue - it came up looking quite black in a lot of shots. It is a weird grey/blue/black colour but I absolutely love it, rather surprisingly (I'm not a fan of the colour blue)! It is pretty much the same colour as when Contrast e/s over Black Greasepaint Stick, maybe a smidge darker.
It is lasting well too - this is 2 coats plus 1 coat of Seche Vite. No visible chips after 36 hours and only a tiny bit of tip wear (typing will do that to your nails unfortunately). Very impressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...