Saturday 9 October 2010

I've got a Crush...

A Victorian Crush to be precise! Yes ladies and gents, the Jessica nail polish is mine. I went to the hairdressers this week (new hair cut, photos to follow) and there is was, calling to me.

Now I LOVE Jessica polishes - they go on so smoothly, are densely pigmented, don't streak and last well - perfect for someone who doesn't have the time to spend ages doing her nails.
This colour is perfect - its a proper military khaki colour, the most beautiful perfect green :)
My other crush is on Kat von D. I have an insane love of tattooos and I love LA Ink (which I've just started watching again). I think Kat is awesome, and I have just pre-ordered her second book, Tattoo Chronicles. Tattooing has traditionally been a male dominated industry, and tattoos are still very much regarded in society as a very masculine thing to have. Very often women with lots of visible tattoos are looked down on (especially by the Daily Fail crew) and are deemed somewhat less than feminine. One of the things I love about Kat von D is that she has taken on the industry, and to a certain extent she has won. 
I can't wait until Oct 26th when I will have my hands on the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...