Tuesday 14 September 2010

Landing on your feet is the best thing ever

Its been a mixed week for me. I got my new tattoo last Monday, which for me was a celebration of my life as it is now, and by the end of the week things were all change. Pesky elections!! Still awaiting a final set of decisions that will affect the next 8 months for me, but, after some initial worry (and a lot of tears), things are looking better than ever and I feel incredibly positive about the future.

To continue the leopard print theme in my life, yesterday I bought a new carry on case for my travels. My other one is lovely, but weighs 5kg, and when carry on limits are 10kg, that's not entirely practical. So I have bought this:


Which weighs a teeny tiny 1.75kg and is nice and spacious. The material feels quite sturdy as well. I felt quite chic carrying it down the High Street yesteday, even if it is a little bit Bet Lynch!!

Today's shopping will involve a trip to the spa where I have my hair cut, in the hope that they have the new Jessica A/W nail colours in. I am loving all the green polishes around - Illamasqua's Hectic is a lovely snot green colour, but Jessica have a colour called Victorian Crush:


I love Jessica polishes, they are so pigmented and apply like a dream, so I am looking forward to getting my hands on this little beauty!! I am slightly obssessed with nail colours right now, and have put in an order with my USA bound Mother for MAC's Jade Dragon and Rain of Flowers from the new Jin Soon nail collection - hopefully she'll get to a MAC while she's there and hopefully they won't have sold out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...