Monday 10 October 2011

'Trip The Darkness' - the new single from Lacuna Coil

I know I said I wouldn't be posting until after my exams, but I just couldn't resist mentioning this!

Lacuna Coil's new single, 'Trip The Darkness' is now available to buy on iTunes (which means I won't be purchasing it just yet).


I love it. I absolutely love it. Mind you I like pretty much all their stuff, but this just blew my mind when I heard it. It is quite a departure from their more recent sound, it is heavier and gruntier in some respects. Andrea Ferro's vocals are the most polished and smooth that I have ever heard of his and totally justify his position in the band (not that I've ever questioned it, but there is a lot of derision of his singing out there).

I'm now even more excited about seeing them live again this year, in a month's time in my home town. The album, 'Dark Adrenaline' is coming out in January and it will definitely be on my purchase list.

Edited to remove dead video link - as I predicted Century Media were pretty swift at getting the videos down! I'm sure there will be something official when it gets the full release next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...