Sunday 10 July 2011

This week I have bought...

Well, in the last 10 days anyway!

Chanel UV Essentiel SPF50/PA+++ - I needed some more SPF for under make up and Loveaudrey had recommended this to me a while back. It isn't the cheapest in the world, but it sinks in really quickly, and does not affect make up.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 58 Royallieu - I saw this on The Beauty Look Book and loved it so I bought it on an impulse. I am absolutely in love with this shade!

Illamasqua Skin Base in #4 - I know I said that the #3 shade was really good but I think it might be a little too pale for me at the moment as I have a hint of summer colour, and the acne I have suffered from for the last 9 years has left my skin somewhat pigmented and it is more difficult to even out my skin tone with a single shade. Thankfully the Skin Base is designed to be mixed easily, so even if #4 is too dark alone, I will be able to tailor make my shade. I'll do a swatch comparison when it arrives.

Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion - my staple cleanser for the mornings.


EcoTools Powder Brush - I've been after a large soft powder brush (I have a large long handled Kabuki but it is a bit stiff for general powder use I find) and this felt soft enough for my needs. The slightly flat fan shape adds to the overall brilliance of this brush. As the name suggests all EcoTools brushes are environmentally friendly and I have to say these are the softest synthetic bristles I have ever felt!

Jergens Naturals Aloe Soothing Body Moisturiser with Cucumber - I was a bit annoyed after buying this to discover on reading the ingredients that it contains Paraffinum Liquidium when it claims to be 94% natural, but I guess it very much depends on your definition of natural... Anyway, I shall use it for a while and see what happens, because it is always difficult to tell from ingredients lists what the % of the product a single ingredient is - the paraffinum liquidium is quite far down the list so hopefully it is just a small amount.

What have you bought this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...