Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm suffering from severe writer's block

Not helped by the chaos at home! Seems I've swapped one load of stress (work, thankfully now done with) for another, aka moving to another country.

So please, bear with me - we move in 10 days time, so although I will be attempting to do some updating on The Third Woman and will be documenting the journey across Europe over there, the time means I can only really concentrate on the one thing at the moment. You might see some quick and dirty posts here from me though!

I will be back - once I get settled in Vienna I will be seeking out some awesome cool things to tell you all about!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the writing, and looking forward to hearing about the move! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...