Thursday 8 March 2012

Sabaton's new album in Swedish!

Sabaton are one of my newly discovered loves. Part of it is the sublime ridiculousness of their music, which is just awesome, and part of it is because they are from the same part of Sweden as The Beard. I gotta feel some kind of attachment.

So I'm a little bit excited that the band have announced that their new album will be available in both English and Swedish, as posted up on Metal Underground today!

The Beard has told me that the accent from his particular bit of Sweden is quite distinctive. I can't verify the accuracy of that statement, but I do know that the first time I listened to the bonus live in Falun tracks on one of Sabaton's albums, I was momentarily confused when singer Joakim Brodén started talking because a) The Beard was at work and b) The Beard only really speaks Swedish with his sister!

The album is scheduled to be out at the end of May in Europe and North America. I can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...