Monday 19 March 2012

New glasses

Last week I went for my bi annual sight test, knowing that I'd need some new glasses because mine weren't quite strong enough anymore. I don't wear glasses very often, as I wear continuous wear lenses most of the time. And no matter how much I love my glasses I can't bring myself to wear them more than once or twice a month at most! Especially in the summer when I get to wear my gorgeous D&G sunnies!

Anyway, I found some new frames that I liked :)



And this is my skin with some make up on - just a quick application of MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 1.0, a touch of Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 (my favourite concealer ever) and Select Sheer Loose Powder in NC15. Lipstick is Hang Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...