Monday 23 June 2014

Goodbye blogging

I never really got my groove on with this blogging thing. I could never find a good place between writing about what I have come to consider quite superficial things, and being much more serious.

In the last two years my life has changed inordinately and I no longer really feel the need to blog. I occasionally get the urge to write something, but I usually get halfway through a post and give up, knowing that my readership has never really crept above 50.

So I think I'll call it a day. I'm not going to delete what I've already done, it will all stay here. And who knows, maybe I'll return with a renewed purpose someday.

Thank you to everyone who has read this little piece of the world over the last 5 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...