Monday 18 November 2013

I cracked and fell off the detox wagon



Last night. I went to see Volbeat last night, and in the midst of everything going on, I suddenly didn't have time to cook the chicken I was going to cook... we had a late brunch and were both pretty full from that, so we didn't really feel like it anyway.

So in the face of nothing quick to eat, and nothing much on offer in the realm of takeaway land, I decided a pizza was the only way forward. And I really wanted a pizza! I had a small glass of wine with the pizza, and then a large beer at the gig.

Then today I had a cherry vanilla slice thingy and it was lovely.
 
Part of my treatment of my skin issues is to be less stressed. And when you are sitting on the verge of tears because there is literally nothing in the flat that you are supposed to eat, that is not less stressed.

My dad commented on my FB yesterday telling me to relax and enjoy the gig, so I did.

My face hasn't erupted yet. I'm still taking all the probiotics and resolutely avoiding rice, potatoes and dairy. We shall see how it goes, but I reckon the odd treat here and there isn't going to hurt me in the long run.

 Let's see how things go eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...