Monday 5 August 2013

Thoughts turning to Autumn

Temperatures in Vienna are still pretty hot, but nevertheless, my thoughts are turning to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. Madness right?!

I can't think that my wardrobe will change that much; I'm a bit of a creature of habit and I rather like the things I have. One of the reasons I don't really do outfit posts on here is that my wardrobe is really not that exciting! It's all black and grey with the odd bit of taupe thrown in for good measure.

I have bought some new jeans, a new t shirt and a new cardigan though.

The jeans are from Long Tall Sally, and they cost me a princely €30 in the sale. The t shirt in the middle is from S'Oliver, and cost me €16. The cardigan is from H&M, coming in at €20. Of the other two tshirts, the one on the far left is also from S'Oliver and is also €16. The grey lace vest comes in at €10 and is from H&M. 

I can't wait for the weather to get cooler!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...