Monday 4 January 2010

Finally, some new sunglasses!

Possibly an odd thing to be buying in winter, but my eyes are quite sensitive to light and squinting into the sun gives me headaches. I bought some new shades in the summer, but by the end of the summer I wasn't quite feeling their style, so I have been on the look out for some new ones for a little while.

A quick trip into House of Fraser whilst the bf was at the barbers before Christmas found me these little beauties. Not my first pair of designer sunglasses (I had a pair of D&G ones before) but certainly the most beautiful pair I have ever owned. I am seriously pleased that the weather both in Vienna and here has been nice enough to warrant some shades wearing!!

Dolce and Gabanna shades, from House of Fraser, £108 (reduced from £155).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...