Wednesday 6 January 2010

New year, new wants....

So now its 2010, I foolishly promised myself I wouldn't do too much shopping.

Well I broke that rule pretty much straight away by spending a small sum buying MAC online and by stocking up in Neals Yard at the weekend. Essentials don't count though, do they?

Yesterday I bought a new purse from TKMaxx. Its by Cynthia Rowley and only cost me £15. I think it should have been a lot more, judging by the prices on her website. TKMaxx had a lot of her bags in as well, for around £50-60 each. Given that they are around £180 on her website there are some bargains to be had!!
The purse is lovely, dark green leather, with a strap to hold it together as well as the poppers on the inside, with room for all my cards, photos and things I carry in my wallet, which I am very pleased with!














This morning I made the mistake of looking on the Pia Jewellery website (www.piajewellery.com) to see what they had in the sale, and spotted this:



















I was actually in TKMaxx yesterday to buy a bag, and this is just what I am after. I don't much care for
black leather bags, or anything that looks too structured - I like soft and squishy, and that applies to the colour as well. I already own a fabulous squishy leather handbag from Pia that my mum bought me last Feb in the Cambridge store, which is a gorgeous pinky beige colour, but I like bags (I own quite a few). And its in the sale. Umming and ahhing about it didn't help, but then in a stroke of genius remembered that it is my birthday in 3 weeks and have used the website's hint service to send a note to my mum (seeing as she asked what I wanted for my birthday). I've also sent her some hints about a set of stacking rings from Pia that I like too, but the bag is the important bit!!
The rings are these:
















Again, I've been after a new ring/set of rings for a while and I think these might be the thing I'm after. But we shall see what the birthday gods grant me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...