Wednesday 11 March 2009

My very own blog!!

I'm new to this, so bear with me!!

I decided to set this blog up after trawling the internet looking for style blogs for alternative folks. I found a few, but a the were mostly blogs for shops and creators, so didn't really offer what I was looking for. So, if you can't find it, do it yourself!

The main idea here is to post a regular blog about goth/punk/alternative fashion, including photos and ideas. I don't think I could do all the content myself, so send me contributions!

This is a non judgemental blog, so anything goes as long as it fits with the remit of alternative style. This is not about fashion, its about style, so if it looks good, it might get a mention.

Clothes, jewellery, body mods, tatts, shoes, boots - I want to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...