Sunday 12 April 2009

Black - its all black!

I thought I'd give one of the new SS09 looks from MAC a try (www.maccosmetics.co.uk) seeing as I had all the products that were required, and seeing as how it is all black!!

Apologies that the photo isn't great, I came down with a cold yesterday and have the gormless look of someone who is trying to concentrate on the camera and the mirror at the same time!!



Paint Pot in Blackground
Pro Pigment in Black
Fluidline in Blacktrack
Kohl in Black
Mascara by Lancome
Foundation, concealer, powder all MAC

The original look can be found here: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/products/single_pick.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT22417

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...