Sunday 18 August 2013

Life tired

I've been a little awol from the blog this week, I've been a little life tired. This year has been a bit of a write off really, certainly not the summer of fun and frolicking we were looking forward to when I got my job back in February! Sadly the Beard's father died in April, and he is trying to deal with the estate (its all a bit complicated so I won't bore you with the details here!). There is a light at the end of the tunnel though, and we have booked a holiday in Tunisia in October, at an all inclusive hotel with 24 hour drinks and a bar on the beach. 

Actually the holiday in Tunisia will be the first one the two of us have had that is purely a laze on the beach type of holiday. Because I'm a restless soul and will not be able to spend a week doing nothing, I expect we will take a trip to the desert (provided it is still safe to do so) and maybe do a little sight seeing in the nearby town, as it is one of the locations for Monty Python's "Life of Brian", which we both love. But the majority of the week I will be working my way through the 100 or so unread books I have stored on my Kindle, drinking cocktails and working on my winter tan.

A nice relaxing and productive weekend has helped recharge my batteries a little, watch this space for a return to normal service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...