Wednesday 28 August 2013

Early autumn pattern mixing

Today the weather was decidedly gloomy, although I'm rather loving the cool air! But it still isn't cool enough for jeans at around 17 degrees so I'm struggling a little with transitional clothing! Its quite fun shopping my own wardrobe though :)

Today I felt like wearing a skirt and leggings. I bought this skirt back at the beginning of the summer and I don't think I've ever worn it with my boots, which is why I bought it in the first place!

Skirt from H&M, Boots by Doc Marten


It was the perfect opportunity to try something different with my Mango Leopard Print t shirt that I bought in the summer. I love it, it is very soft, and the slight sheerness is lovely, but the shape is a little tricky on my - with baggy trousers it looks great but with skinny jeans it doesn't work. So I thought it might work with the slightly voluminous nature of this skirt, and I was right!

Blazer from Forever 21 (about 3 years ago), t shirt from Mango


I topped it off with my ponte black and grey stripy unstructured blazer for the ultimate in pattern and texture mixing. It felt really nice to have my boots on again!

No full shots as my skin is atrocious, my nose looks like I've had a run in with a cheese grater and I'm not wearing any make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...