Friday 17 August 2012

Revisiting old favourites: MAC Nightlight Pigment

It has been really warm today so I wanted something easy but with maximum impact for my make up.

Enter MAC Night Light Pigment. This was from the She Shines Collection in 2006. It is a gorgeous olive/khaki green with a hint of blue and a cool antique gold shimmer. As far as I know, MAC have never produced anything like this since.

Applied dry this has hardly any fall out, and has a slightly sticky texture, which makes application really really easy, and the colour quite intense even without any help. When applied wet the intensity deepens, and the metallic sheen becomes more of a foil effect.

I love this colour, and it really brings out the colour of my eyes. Sorry for not smiling, I was too busy concentrating!!






(all products MAC unless otherwise stated)
Eyes
Essence I <3 eyeshadow="eyeshadow" p="p" primer="primer" stage="stage">
Brule Eyeshadow
Nightlight Pigment
Blacktrack Fluidline
S.He False Lash Waterproof Mascara
Stud Eyebrow Pencil
Essence Clear Mascara/Eyebrow gel
Face
Matchmaster Foundation
Studio Finish Concealer SPF35
Select Sheer Pressed Powder
17 Bronzing Pearls in Light
Pinch O'Peach Blush
Transparent Finishing Powder
Fix+
Lips
Viva Glam II

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...