Saturday 25 August 2012

Currently playing: Walls of Jericho

Yesterday I stuck Walls of Jericho's American Dreams album on because a) I felt like it and b) I haven't listened to it for a while. Actually it was listening to 36 Crazyfists' "The Tide and Its Takers" that did it, as Candace Kucsulain, lead singer of WoJ supplies guest vocals on "Vast and Vague".

Candace has a great voice, doing both growls and clean vocals. Her slightly husky tones on "The Slaughter Begins" make it one of my favourite songs on the album.


The album's title track is also pretty awesome.


In the hum drum of everyday life it is easy to forget how awesome music like this is. My new found pledge to myself is to listen to more music, more of the time. This is a great start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...