Monday 6 August 2012

My favourite nail polishes

My nail polish collection has grown a lot over the last couple of years. Especially since discovering places where I could get OPI and China Glaze cheaper than normal. I actually dread to think how many polishes I have, although I know my collection is small compared to others! These are some of my favourite lacquers.

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

A fantastic dark purple which with 2 coats looks almost black. Perfect for classic goth/rock nails.

China Glaze Ruby Pumps
The best red I have ever come across. The glitter is the perfect size. Classic red nails with a twist.

Jessica Blushing Princess
I bought this after the receptionist at my old hairdresser had it on her fingers. I fell in love with it instantly. This is a beautiful formula, and the colour has the perfect amount of depth and brightness.

Barry M Black
A classic black paint, with a good long lasting formula.

Chanel Vendetta
I bought this on a whim a when it first came out. It is very hard to photograph, but it is a very deep blackened purple with a gorgeous shimmer that reflects a little blue.

OPI Ski Teal We Drop
Another whim purchase, but another that when I have it on my nails, I cannot stop admiring the perfection of this colour!

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvellous
From the same collection as Ski Teal We Drop, this metallic silver is classy as well as sparkly.

China Glaze Near Dark
The most recent addition to my collection, this limited edition from last Halloween is a green/black jelly. Good for those days when a flat black isn't quite hitting the spot.


All pictures via Amazon.co.uk except Chanel Vendetta, which is via Allure.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...