Saturday 4 August 2012

Going up, going down..

Sometimes I need to get things off my chest. Here are the things that are bugging me at the moment.

* Bad spelling. With spell checkers and auto correct there is no excuse.

* Unoriginal dressing. Topshop from head to toe? Please branch out a little!

* The styling in Sinbad. It is odd at best, awful at worst and occasionally downright odd. The make up is a bit hit and miss as well.

* Having to register as unemployed for the first time in my life. Not fun, especially not in another language.

On the flip side, there are some things that I am loving right now

* In This Moment. I'm a bit late to the party but better late than never right? Awesome female fronted metal from Cali.

* Summer and swimming. 'Nuff said.

* The Olympics. Danny Boyle turned me from a die hard cynic into an excited patriotic Brit. Go TeamGB!

What is exciting you at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...