Saturday 31 December 2011

It's New Year's Eve!

What is everyone up to?

We shall be sat inside, watching Bram Stoker's Dracula (and possibly Treasure Island on tv), eating Marks and Spencers party food, drinking free cava (free with aforementioned party food). And possibly gin. Because there should always be gin.

This is the first NYE I've not been partying for a little while now, and I think it will be a most welcome break. Rather than face tomorrow with an almight mess to clear up whilst battling the inevitable hangover, I shall be embracing the day safe in the knowledge that there won't be much that the dishwasher can't handle and I can get on with the other things I want to do tomorrow, such as sort my make up out, sort my wardrobe out and do some more laundry!

Whatever you are doing tonight, I hope it is a good one, and that the New Year breaks with gladness and aspiration.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...