Monday 2 January 2012

Project 365: A fresh attempt & Day One

Over the last few years Project 365 has gained in popularity. It was originally started by a guy who decided to document through photographs every day of his life for a year. He encouraged others to get involved and it has now grown into a massive community art project.

I tried to do it a couple of years ago, but quickly lost enthusiasm when I realised that my life wasn't actually that exciting!! However, with everything going on this year, I decided I'd really like to document something from each day.

So here is Day One.

New Year, tidy start


I felt like I wanted to spend today doing some tidying and cleaning that has been sadly neglected over the last few months with all the busy weekends we've had. By far the biggest task was the annual deep clean of our bedroom. But it was totally worth it :) I've still got more tidying to finish tomorrow but for now I am satisfied that the bedroom is a lovely peaceful space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...