Thursday 29 December 2011

A great big clear out!


I'm having a clear out! I've had a pile of stuff sitting around for a while now, and whilst the pile has changed a little with my new weight, that pile of stuff has now been listed on the great Ebay (it has literally taken me all afternoon to complete this task, which could explain why the pile has been sat around for so long!).

Anyway. If you're interested in anything I have to sell, and I have a range of stuff, then please peruse the photos below and click on them to take you to the auction site :) Happy shopping!

Size 14

Size L

Size M

Size 12

Size 12

Size 16

Size 10

28"

26"

28"

Size 14

Size 16, 36" leg

Size 16, 36" leg

Size 14, 36" leg

Size 7/41

100ml


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...