Thursday 14 July 2011

Sharon den Adel's new tour make up!

Within Temptation posted this video showing lead singer Sharon den Adel and her friend and make up artist brainstorming looks and ideas for their first show this year on August 12th. The looks will carry forward into their tour later this year, which I am taking my best mate to (so very very excited!!).

(make sure you haven't hidden video notations as there are subtitles within this video)

Three things:

1. Sharon den Adel is gorgeous even without make up!
2. I love the looks they add to their mood board - I'm much more about the eyes with my make up than the lips (even though I own a LOT of lipsticks) so I'm going to love this!
3. I love hearing people chatter away in their native languages :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...