Sunday 17 July 2011

Running a mile for XT

I'm not sure I have mentioned it on here, but I have started going to the gym again. Mostly in a bid to stay fit and feel better about myself - I don't appear to be losing weight but I am toning up!

Yesterday one of my online buddies and fellow blogger/all round awesome person Nic asked us all if we would take part in the XT Memorial Mile, in memory of her beloved dog XT who passed away suddenly two years ago.

So yesterday, when I went to the gym, I dedicated the first mile of my normal 2.5 mile session on the X-Trainer (see what I did there?!) to XT, completing it in 12 minutes. My music of choice was Scar Symmetry's Dark Matter Dimensions, which is one of my favourite work out albums because the pace is excellent for a well paced session on the X Trainer which pushes me to do a bit better every time.

Check out all the other people who have been running a mile for XT (and other dearly departed pets)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...