Tuesday 26 July 2011

I hate waiting

Right now I feel like I am waiting for so many things, and if I am guilty of one bad personality trait, it is that I lack patience.

At this very moment I am waiting in for a courier who needs to pick something up from our house. Why can't couriers be more specific about the times that they are able to do pick ups? Still, I am working (it is lunchtime in case you were wondering) so all is not lost!

I'm also starting to get impatient about the big life change. I've gone from not really thinking about it to not being able to stop thinking about it. I want to start our new life and construct that dream home! Maybe we'll win the lottery at the weekend and then it can be a reality faster!

I can't wait for my summer holiday. The Beard and I are heading down to my home, in amazing Cornwall. We're staying at my childhood home, with my parents, for a whole 10 days. I cannot wait! The plan is to do plenty of touristy things, so I can show the Beard the places I've loved all my life. We will of course be taking the camera with us, and hopefully the weather will be nice enough to go to the beach and go swimming. Right now I'm looking out of the window and the sky is a beautiful blue... The beach is really appealing right now!





I need to learn patience. I've been trying for most of my life and I swear I get worse as I get older! Still, I have no choice but to be patient for some things. And I can keep counting down the days until my holiday, and hope that makes me feel better!

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels to have little patience! Am almost 27 and swear it's getting worse! Envious that you come from Cornwall, it's such a lovely place. (By the way, I'm a new fan - found you via Illamasqua.)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...