Friday 20 December 2013

Lordi @ Arena Wien 16th December 2013

Ah Lordi... winners of the Eurovision Song Contest 2006, costume clad metal warriors. 

I saw this gig coming up and thought it would be a good laugh for me and The Beard. He doesn't go to gigs very often because live music isn't really something that gets his pulse racing in the same way it does mine, but Lordi sort of falls into that peformance art category that is more than just music. 

And they didn't disappoint. 

Actually the crowd this time was just as fun as the band - very enthusiastic and some wonderful synchronised head banging going on! One of the things I love about gigs is being amongst a bunch of other people who just get it. No need to explain, it just works. It's the magic of music to me. 

I'm just going to let the pictures do the rest.





Krampus. Lordi. We couldn't decide which.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...