Tuesday 31 December 2013

A look back at 2013 part 2...

And on to the second half of 2013!

July

We flew to Sweden early one Sunday morning for The Beard's father's funeral.

Where I drove a WWII jeep and hung out with a 1927 Model T Ford.

It was hot and I went to an outdoor concert.

For much of the month swimming was the only thing to do to stay cool.
 August

I went to see Rapid Wien

It was a bit different to Exeter City!
After nearly 2 months of near constant 30+ degree heat, it finally cooled down a little bit, enough to wear leggings and boots.

September

This grainy photo was taken on a warm evening at the beginning of September while we sat out by the canal drinking beer.

We bought some cool tshirts in the Threadless $10 shirt sale. This one is called "Hello Mr Blue Sky".

I graduated with a MSc in Development Management from the Open University, at a ceremony in Versailles.

And there were awesome fireworks above the Palace!

We spent a lovely afternoon wandering around the gardens of the Palace.

A week later my Mum and Aunt came to visit.

We took part in the annual Wiener Weinwandertag, which involved some epic walking and wine.

October

I went to Innsbruck on business again, this time staying at a beautiful place in the moutains.

We went on holiday to Tunisia, for a well earned rest.
 
I discovered that I have a dairy intolerance, which causes my acne to flare up.
 November

I went to see Lacuna Coil and Paradise Lost

I discovered the secret to amazing skin after Mueller started selling balanceMe products

I went to see Volbeat

The Beard and I went to the Vienna Rock Ball, which was a lot of fun!
 December

I started my new job, and The Beard made mince pies.

We went to see Lordi....

I fixed my skin!

Christmas Tree!

Christmas present from The Beard!


One of my intentions for 2014 is to get better at documenting the little things that happen in life. I tried to do Project 365 a few years ago without much success, but now technology has made photo sharing that much easier, I think I have no excuse. Especially as The Beard bought me the most awesome Christmas present ever - a Canon DSLR! 


See you in 2014!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures <3 <3

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully now I have a proper camera I will take more this year!

      Delete

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...