Sunday 27 May 2012

My week ahead

I am currently unemployed. And living in a new city. Whilst I am enjoying this new found time, as the weeks go by it is starting to feel a little unfocussed. So, as well as starting to actually look for a job, I think it is about time I set myself some goals and objectives for each week.

This week:

  • Undertake some online learning for pattern drafting and garment making. 
  • Cycle through Prater
  • Research, plan and go on a Third Man tour of the city
  • Finish a dress, mend a second and take in a third
  • Apply for 5 jobs
  • Take delivery of our sofa and armchair
  • Learn 100 new words in German
That should keep me busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...