Thursday 1 March 2012

A new project...

Apologies for the long absence - life has been incredibly hectic of late!

I have plenty of posts in the pipeline and things are starting to calm down a little, so I should have time to finish them and get them published.

I can now unveil my new project which is replacing my totally abandoned attempts at Project 365 this year.

I've started a new blog, called The Third Woman, which will document our move to Vienna and our first year there. My aim is to take a photo each day of our new home. You can find the new ramblings over at www.movingtovienna.blogspot.com. Please come and take a look!

This blog will then focus more on the alt. bits and bobs, as well as a few of my more personal ramblings.

Thank you for sticking with me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...