Wednesday 28 September 2011

Twenty six things you need to know about me

Spotted this on the lovely Leopard Anchor's blog this morning, and thought that it'd be a good way to ease myself back into blogging now my assignments are done. Seeing as I'm going back to the beginning again, I'll start by sharing these little nuggets of info!

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Currently a double, but we're planning to buy a King size next year.
C. Chore that you hate: Washing up.
D. Dogs: I don't like them... I'm even a little scared of them :S
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting snooze, then giving The Beard a cuddle.

F. Favorite color: Hot Pink. Because black isn't a colour.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, and plenty of it! 
H. Height: 5’10.5"
I. Instruments you play: Piano, bassoon, clarinet, recorder.
J. Job title: Business Support Officer.
K. Kids: None of my own. A small gaggle of nephews who are cute as anything though :)
L. Live: Exeter, for the moment.
M. Mother’s name: Pat. She's really Patricia, but noone ever ever ever calls her that.
N. Nicknames: Other than m4dswine, nothing original, although Lanky, Elon and Fern have featured in my past.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two ENT and one tooth removal before the age of 10.
P. Pet peeves: People talking while I'm watching TV!
Q. Quote from a movie: 'There can be only one!'
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 younger sister. We're a bit chalk and cheese. 
T. Time you get up: Usually around 7am - I have to leave for work at 8ish. 
U. Underwear: A delightful array of plain tshirt bras and comfy pants. I am so over frilly undies.
V. Vegetable you hate: I can't think of any that I won't eat, but I wouldn't immediately go for a plate of green beans. 
W. What makes you run late: Doing my make up! 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, finger, arm, hips (that one was pretty cool).
Y. Yummy food that you make: My fish pie is the stuff of legends.
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins. I freakin' love penguins!


I'd love to hear about you lot!!

1 comment:

  1. Stole for my blog :) So am posting the link here in case you want a lookie lol!
    http://reallygettingonwithmylife.blogspot.com/2011/10/26-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...