Tuesday 6 September 2011

Beauty Wishlist

Ok, this is more like my 'to purchase' list. And I really shouldn't be spending money. Oh well...

Real Techniques Stippling Brush (£10.99 + P&P) - I have been after one of these for a while now and I am slowly being converted to synthetic brushes thanks to Eco Tools. This brush gets rave reviews on MakeUpAlley, which is a good things, so I took the plunge. I'll review when it arrives!

Sleek i-Divine pallette in Au Naturel (£6.49) - This will be mine. I have been convinced by a legion of good reviews, the low price point, some friends and the fact that I feel in need of a bit of a make up 'pick me up'. You know, I've been using the same 3/4 pallettes of MAC shadows for getting on 4/5 years now (don't worry, I only use clean brushes and I do disinfect my pallettes regularly). I'm quite good at putting together looks with them, but it doesn't hurt to add something new into the mix right? 

Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum (£4.30) - I'm quite tempted by this too, although I have read it is rather like MAC Boy Bait Cremesheen which I do own. However, I'm interested in the consistency of these as they are designed as tinted lipbalms and I think that will suit my lip balm loving ways down to a T!

Some brush cleanser. I have a good system of cleaning my brushes with baby shampoo etc, but I could use a spray on cleanser. I'm trialling loads at the moment, still on the hunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...