Thursday 26 May 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good

Within Temptation's latest album, "The Unforgiving"

Having my kitchen back - 2 weeks without a cooker will test even the most avid takeaway fan!

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on the 360

The warmer weather. Roll on summer. 

Home made muesli with seeds and fruit

Wine - pink, red and white

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark nail polish


The Bad

Swollen irritated fingers from the warmer weather :(

Hayfever

The cost of living

Not having a kitchen for 2 weeks


The Ugly

St Tropez gradual tanner. No matter what I do, or how I apply it, it goes streaky. 
The pile of studying I have to do before June 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...