This week's green stars:
- The £50 Debenhams voucher that O2 are giving me for signing up for a 12 month Simplicty contract. I've saved myself £15 a month on my phone bill as well!
- The bargainous MAC order from Debenhams - making use of the 10% off when you bought 2 products online plus the free delivery option for Beauty Card holders made for a bit of a bargain on my new foundation and concealer.
- The hair dye colour mix I did this month - The perfect burgundy shade.
- The sunshine! Yay for spring!
- Spending a couple of hours dusting on Saturday - the house just feels nicer.
- Lamb Passanda from this recipe - delicious and healthy (substitute ghee for veg/coconut oil and use Total 0% Greek yoghurt, add in aubergine, sweet potato, mushrooms, and spinach)
- MAC Rain of Flowers nail polish.
- Tiramisu cupcakes from ChefChloe via the Kind Life via my mate Kris!
- True Blood marathons. Although not enough Eric ;)
- More essay.... 2000 words on performance management and learning in development management. Urgh.
- The sunshine - it has brought pollen with it.
- My skin being a bit crappy, probably due to stress and tiredness.
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra foundation. Can we say oxidisation much? Within an hour I went from normal to considerably darker...
- Catching my beautiful broderie anglaise skirt on the door handle this morning and ripping it a little. Nothing that isn't fixable but annoying nevertheless.
- Bah. Just bah.