Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!!



I hope you all celebrated in style last night - I certainly did!! We held a cocktail party at our house, with the OH doing his star turn as mixologist. We saw the New Year in with a glass of bubbly and a play of Auld Lang Syne as performed by Die Toten Hosen.

As you can see from the photo, I have a new hair cut! I took the bold decision when I went to my wonderful hairdresser on Wednesday. I haven't had a fringe for 20 years, so it is taking a bit of getting used to!

The funniest moments of the party were heralded by an overenthusiastic Frenchman, House of Pain and the demise of the glass uplighter in our living room. Cue my hoovering at 12.30 and an impromptu mime rendition of Queen's "I want to Break Free".

New Look skirt, Burleska corset, French Connection top, fishnet hold ups from Debenhams, Long Tall Sally shoes, Pia pearls

Here's to a fabulous 2011!!

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous!! LOVE the fringe, but they do take a little getting used to, and I only have a side one! So gutted to have missed the party, but I'm sure we'll have plenty more opportunity for fun in 2011!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...