But, January is nearly over, and with the end of the month comes my birthday. January has also brought a wedding invite, which is exciting because I have an excuse for a new dress. I also have had some good news on the job front, which makes things clearer and more certain.
So, onwards and upwards right?
Things I am loving right now:
- My fringe - I'm finally getting the hang of styling it and figured out what I'm going to do with the rest of my hair. I have an appointment with my hairdresser on Friday for a trim :)
- Rum. I can't seem to stop drinking Lambs Navy Rum and coke, it is my favourite tipple!
- MAC Studio Sculpt foundation: flawless skin.
- The fact that my skin is clearing up (I've probably jinxed it all now!)
- The new Alexander Miller fabric prints - I have picked one for the dress I will be making!
- Feeling like a clever clogs - I turned in an assignment a couple of weeks ago that I thought was terrible and I got some amazing feedback from my tutor today and a distinction!
- Being able to sing better now I've quit smoking, and enjoying belting out some cracking tunes in the car!
- Revisiting some amazing albums that I had forgotten how much I loved