Monday 29 July 2013

Easy autumn style

Easy autumn style



Zadig & Voltaire , $92 / River Island black tux jacket, $69 / Mango ripped jeans / Morn Creations black rucksack / Diesel s / Ann Demeulemeester twist jewelry, $265 / Mango pendant jewelry / NEWROCKWORLD, $395

I love the shark backpack!! I quite like the simple skinnies and vest mixed with a smart tux, and isn't that watch awesome! Shame it is more expensive than I can afford. 

It seems a bit crazy that all the shops have their autumn collections in whilst the temperatures are so high. I swear things get earlier every year, when I was a kid the autumn collections weren't around until almost when we went back to school, in September! But then everything else starts earlier as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...