Monday 6 June 2011

EOTD and Make Believe

I've tried the new version of MAC's Dark Soul pigment today, having resisted for a long long time (I have a small pot of the old version with the silver shimmer) and I can report that I like the new version just as much as the old version, which is good. It is my favourite product for an easy smoky eye:
Products used:
(all MAC unless otherwise stated)
Paint in Bare Canvas
Eyeshadow in Brule
Pigment in Dark Soul
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Sophie
Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Waterproof Black
Chanel Base Beaute Mascara Base
Eyebrows in Stud
Brow set in Clear
Prep and Prime Protect SPF 50
Studio Sculpt foundation in NW15
Studio Sculpt concealer in NW15
Select Moisturecover concealer in NW20
Select/Sheer Pressed Powder in NW15
Blush in Pinch O Peach
Prep and Prime Translucent Finishing Powder
Fix+

Simplicity is the key to this look! I love the colour of my hair in that photo - it doesn't feel as if it is that bright in real life though!!

I've also trialled a new gradual tanner - Make Believe Gradual Tanner. I saw a glowing review of these products on Filthy Gorgeous Makeup, so I thought I'd give them a go. Natalya wasn't wrong - I now have beautifully subtle coloured pins, with not a streak in sight!! It was pricey at £18 odd for a bottle but a little goes a long way and it has really worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...