Friday 4 February 2011

The Best and The Worst

The Best things at the moment:
  • Sweet potato, lentil and spinach curry. It was a bit spicy due to store cupboard russian roulette, but it was ultimately delicious served with brown rice. Yum. 
  • CSI:NY box sets - a great way to spend an evening on my own. 
  • Plymouth Gin. If you have never drunk this, you must get a bottle. It was the original gin of choice of James Bond apparently and to me it is the BEST gin. It is quite sweet and oily, but crisp and refreshing at the same time. If you can get the Navy Strength it is even better. 
  • My new Kindle :) A birthday present from my parents, and I have already downloaded a mini library :)
  • It being the weekend! 
  • Topshop Nail Polishes - I think I might have to give in and buy the purple mini set I saw today, and possibly the one with the black sparkly polish. So so pretty.
The Worst of things:
  • Having an assignment due in next Wednesday that I haven't really started. 
  • Not having much money to spend on things. And wanting so many things. 
  • Looking back on old pictures of yourself and feeling despondent that you have put on so much weight. 
  • The size of the washing pile. And the size of the clean laundry pile that needs putting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please leave them below!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...